Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Beckett Proving his Game
Josh Beckett got all the run supported he needed tonite, with Dustin Pedroia, Mike Lowell, Kevin Youkilis, and Jason Varitek belting homeruns to give Boston a 9-2 win over the Toronto Blue Jays. What a difference this year has been for Beckett, who improves his record to 7-0, compared to last year, when he allowed a career high 36 homeruns last year. Theres a good reason why he's pitching this way, and its because of the run support. When Beckett is on the hill, The Sox have now scored 50 runs,for an average of 9.64 runs per nine innings that is the second-highest in the majors behind the 9.84 afforded Dontrelle Willis of the Florida Marlins. If the Sox can continue this, than Josh Beckett will be the front runner for Cy Young by the All Star Break.
- What Would You Do?
- Are you Happy with Dice-K?
- Close call for Beckett, Sox.. Other MLB News
- Tight Game Turns Ugly for Orioles, Red Sox Win 13-...
- Mike Lowell AKA George Clooney
- Papelbon Shows Support for Bonds
- Quote of the Week
- Is Ricky Henderson Coming Back?
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Bonds' Belts # 745 - Baseball Recap
- Beckett Proving his Game
- Clemens nervous about the shape he's in
- Mayweather wins Title..But was is it really worth ...
- Race and the Bonds Chase
- Clemens Gives in to Yankees' Desperation
- Big Papi and Wakefield Handle Twins, 2-0
- Buffalo Shocks Rangers, 2-1
- Yankees score some runs, but cant get by Mariners
- David Ortiz and Brian Urlacher Commercial for Vita...
- De La Hoya V.S Mayweather!! May 5th
- Red Sox Squeek By Mariners
- Shopping Online
- Patriots QB Caught Wearing Yankees Hat
- The Laugh Factory
- Get rich quick schemes
- ▼ May (25)