Monday, May 7, 2007
Race and the Bonds Chase
ESPN.com has just released a poll that indicates the racial issues surrounding the Bonds' homerun chase are pretty staggering. But who cares.. I'm white, and I want Bonds to break the record just as bad as anyone, I think its time to give the man a break. He has been crushing homeruns since day one, and his other numbers are incredible. By far the best player in my era. Steroids or not, when Bonds crushes that record breaking homerun, Baseball will have a new feel, a new homerun king, and Baseball may be changed forever. The controversies will still arise, however in the end, Bonds may be a bronze statue at the hall. And why not? Who knows how many hall of famers have used steroids, in my opinion, its part of the game. In order to play 160+ games per season, you need to be some sort of physical maniac. That's just what Bonds is, hes over 40 and crushing 450 foot homeruns into the Cove in San Fran. As you can see, im pro Bonds, but for good reason. Start recognizing the feat he is about to accomplish instead of dwelling on the past.
- What Would You Do?
- Are you Happy with Dice-K?
- Close call for Beckett, Sox.. Other MLB News
- Tight Game Turns Ugly for Orioles, Red Sox Win 13-...
- Mike Lowell AKA George Clooney
- Papelbon Shows Support for Bonds
- Quote of the Week
- Is Ricky Henderson Coming Back?
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Bonds' Belts # 745 - Baseball Recap
- Beckett Proving his Game
- Clemens nervous about the shape he's in
- Mayweather wins Title..But was is it really worth ...
- Race and the Bonds Chase
- Clemens Gives in to Yankees' Desperation
- Big Papi and Wakefield Handle Twins, 2-0
- Buffalo Shocks Rangers, 2-1
- Yankees score some runs, but cant get by Mariners
- David Ortiz and Brian Urlacher Commercial for Vita...
- De La Hoya V.S Mayweather!! May 5th
- Red Sox Squeek By Mariners
- Shopping Online
- Patriots QB Caught Wearing Yankees Hat
- The Laugh Factory
- Get rich quick schemes
- ▼ May (25)