Tuesday, May 8, 2007
Clemens nervous about the shape he's in
The slob is back on the hill, and says that his throwing arm feels good, however he is skeptical about his shape, according to ESPN.com. What kind of desperation can the Yanks been feeling when they took the chance on this goon? Sure hes one of the best thats ever pitched the game...And my opinion on the subject has obviously changed, because it sickens me everytime I hear about it (see below post on Clemens' return). However he's what-45 yr old or something like that, and now hes been summonsed to save the Yankees from the embarassment of a last place finish this year. Wake up and smell the coffee, Steinbrenner. All of your guys are washed up, Pavano and Messina are useless, and Clemens must weigh atleast 275. What a waste of $28 Million, you idiot.
- What Would You Do?
- Are you Happy with Dice-K?
- Close call for Beckett, Sox.. Other MLB News
- Tight Game Turns Ugly for Orioles, Red Sox Win 13-...
- Mike Lowell AKA George Clooney
- Papelbon Shows Support for Bonds
- Quote of the Week
- Is Ricky Henderson Coming Back?
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Bonds' Belts # 745 - Baseball Recap
- Beckett Proving his Game
- Clemens nervous about the shape he's in
- Mayweather wins Title..But was is it really worth ...
- Race and the Bonds Chase
- Clemens Gives in to Yankees' Desperation
- Big Papi and Wakefield Handle Twins, 2-0
- Buffalo Shocks Rangers, 2-1
- Yankees score some runs, but cant get by Mariners
- David Ortiz and Brian Urlacher Commercial for Vita...
- De La Hoya V.S Mayweather!! May 5th
- Red Sox Squeek By Mariners
- Shopping Online
- Patriots QB Caught Wearing Yankees Hat
- The Laugh Factory
- Get rich quick schemes
- ▼ May (25)