What the hell is this I hear about the man himself, Ricky Henderson, attempting to make a comeback to the majors? At 48 years old,most clubs say they "just dont have a spot open" to add him to a roster. I think thats plain bull. And for good reason- Henderson is OBVIOUSLY an established ball player, being the career leader in runs scored (2,295), stolen bases (1,406) and is only second behind Barry Bonds in walks with 2,190. To add to the list, Henderson has 3,055 career hits, 297 home runs, won the 1990 AL MVP award and made 10 All-Star games. He won an AL Gold Glove in 1981 as an outfielder with the A's.
Can you say nasty? I know it was a while ago, the game has changed since then, but I think Henderson can hang with Julio Franco.
- What Would You Do?
- Are you Happy with Dice-K?
- Close call for Beckett, Sox.. Other MLB News
- Tight Game Turns Ugly for Orioles, Red Sox Win 13-...
- Mike Lowell AKA George Clooney
- Papelbon Shows Support for Bonds
- Quote of the Week
- Is Ricky Henderson Coming Back?
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Bonds' Belts # 745 - Baseball Recap
- Beckett Proving his Game
- Clemens nervous about the shape he's in
- Mayweather wins Title..But was is it really worth ...
- Race and the Bonds Chase
- Clemens Gives in to Yankees' Desperation
- Big Papi and Wakefield Handle Twins, 2-0
- Buffalo Shocks Rangers, 2-1
- Yankees score some runs, but cant get by Mariners
- David Ortiz and Brian Urlacher Commercial for Vita...
- De La Hoya V.S Mayweather!! May 5th
- Red Sox Squeek By Mariners
- Shopping Online
- Patriots QB Caught Wearing Yankees Hat
- The Laugh Factory
- Get rich quick schemes
- ▼ May (25)