Thursday, May 10, 2007
Mike Lowell AKA George Clooney
Well after watching Lowell on televison after the game tonite, I have come to the conclusion that Mike Lowell has a funny resemblance to George Clooney. Pointless to say, but its true..
On to more serious things, Lowell's performance is worth talking about. I have read many posts that have indicated they would be happy to see Lowell and Tavarez go for Mark Teixiera. Lowell homered for the third consecutive night, and is hitting .303 on the season so far, and has played solid defense. Lowell is a good fit for the Sox, and hopefully he can keep it up
- What Would You Do?
- Are you Happy with Dice-K?
- Close call for Beckett, Sox.. Other MLB News
- Tight Game Turns Ugly for Orioles, Red Sox Win 13-...
- Mike Lowell AKA George Clooney
- Papelbon Shows Support for Bonds
- Quote of the Week
- Is Ricky Henderson Coming Back?
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Bonds' Belts # 745 - Baseball Recap
- Beckett Proving his Game
- Clemens nervous about the shape he's in
- Mayweather wins Title..But was is it really worth ...
- Race and the Bonds Chase
- Clemens Gives in to Yankees' Desperation
- Big Papi and Wakefield Handle Twins, 2-0
- Buffalo Shocks Rangers, 2-1
- Yankees score some runs, but cant get by Mariners
- David Ortiz and Brian Urlacher Commercial for Vita...
- De La Hoya V.S Mayweather!! May 5th
- Red Sox Squeek By Mariners
- Shopping Online
- Patriots QB Caught Wearing Yankees Hat
- The Laugh Factory
- Get rich quick schemes
- ▼ May (25)