Wednesday, May 2, 2007
Get rich quick schemes
Here's another thing.. These funny ass get rich quick schemes. What a joke right? I mean, is there really anyone who owns a yacht, Ferrari, and a mansion all from working online? I will have admit, I fell for this scheme not once, but TWICE. The first time, I invested 50 bucks into this site that ended up sending me an email saying that "we have moved to another company" so I was out the 50. Second time was even worse, I think. I signed up for one of those Survey sites.. I stayed up until 4am for two weeks straight filling out freakin' surveys. Bad move for a few reasons. One, after the first week I had only made like 5 bucks, and two, I never even received the 5 dollars like I was supposed to. Can you say IDIOT?
- What Would You Do?
- Are you Happy with Dice-K?
- Close call for Beckett, Sox.. Other MLB News
- Tight Game Turns Ugly for Orioles, Red Sox Win 13-...
- Mike Lowell AKA George Clooney
- Papelbon Shows Support for Bonds
- Quote of the Week
- Is Ricky Henderson Coming Back?
- QUOTE OF THE WEEK
- Bonds' Belts # 745 - Baseball Recap
- Beckett Proving his Game
- Clemens nervous about the shape he's in
- Mayweather wins Title..But was is it really worth ...
- Race and the Bonds Chase
- Clemens Gives in to Yankees' Desperation
- Big Papi and Wakefield Handle Twins, 2-0
- Buffalo Shocks Rangers, 2-1
- Yankees score some runs, but cant get by Mariners
- David Ortiz and Brian Urlacher Commercial for Vita...
- De La Hoya V.S Mayweather!! May 5th
- Red Sox Squeek By Mariners
- Shopping Online
- Patriots QB Caught Wearing Yankees Hat
- The Laugh Factory
- Get rich quick schemes
- ▼ May (25)